Monday, April 13, 2009




Remix Ad

My Remix is based on the popular “Got Milk” campaign. I decided that I could effectively remix the advertisement for a cause that I have strong convictions about. The idea is “Got Nature” we are losing untouched natural resources and environments at an alarming rate. Everyone says they are trying to live “green”, but I don’t believe we are making enough sacrifices. Rather than dwelling on the negative I decide to put spin on the advertisement asking people to go out and enjoy the natural world. I believe that if people venture out and take a fifteen-minute walk in a natural environment and just observe the natural beauty they might be more inclined to protect that environment. This image has two photos one I took in my apartment and one I took of the sunrise over Yellowstone Lake in Yellowstone National Park. Yellowstone was the first designated National Park in the history of the United States and a place of exquisite natural beauty. Got Nature?

No comments: