Monday, March 24, 2008

Is Big Mac a Big Mistake??

  

The ReMix advertisement that I decided to do was a Big Mac advertisement that I saw in a magazine, which interestingly enough also had adds on how to lose weight throughout its pages. To me, this ad represented the opposite of my own eating habits and in general encourages an unhealthy lifestyle. 

The idea behind my ReMix was to force people to question whether or not what they are putting in their bodies is a good choice or not. There are many studies that show how harmful fast foods, such as the Big Mac can have on your body over time. 

The heading was changed from "NOTHING EATS LIKE A BIG MAC", to "ARE YOU BEING GOOD TO YOUR BODY".  On the bottom, next to the McDonald Golden Arch, I changed it from, "i'm lovin' it", to "r u lovin' it?". Being a health nut, I really encourage people to think more about what they put into their bodies.

-Venus Corriveau

For more information on McDonald's food nutrition, search the websites below. You will find it interesting that the McDonald website makes it difficult for you to understand the facts.




No comments: