Monday, April 7, 2014

RachelSt.Pierre Storyboad



Script

My project is entitled “Dragon Song”.  The animation is based on a poem written by the 11 year old girl that I nanny for.  The poem is inspired by the influence I have had on her as a mentor and the impact she has had on me as a young, innovative girl.  The main theme of the poem focuses on the infinite power and potential of freethinking passionate of young women.  I will be using lots of paper throughout the animation in cutout form, origami and paper dolls.  

Production Plan

I will shooting this film on a Cannon rebel camera and using a desk lamp for fill lighting.  I am using props such as origami, paper cutouts (hearts, text and backgrounds) and these gorgeous paper dolls that I purchased on Etsy. (Examples Shown Below)  I will be using the SAM animation studio and attaching my camera to a USB cord. I prefer to use the SAM software because I love the onion skin it provides to help with continuity.  Since I am shooting more than one “scene” I will be uploading all the footage onto iMovie and doing the final edit on there.  






URL Example




No comments: