Thursday, September 27, 2007

Love your Body Day

From Karen K., Creative Arts Student..

I was cleaning out my junk mail folder and I found this email in it. Which I guess is good timing because a friend of mine sent me a link that may interest you…

“Apparently Love Your Body Day is coming up this fall on October 7. It's all about positive body images and accepting yourself, etc. It's a good idea. I wonder how many people know about it. Info is here: http://www.loveyourbody.nowfoundation.org/”

I think the Love Your Body Day is a great idea, and it goes will with the Dove’s Ad… that came out last year (that I mentioned below).

My first time that I remember thinking that my thighs were too big was back in first grade. My mom and sister are both skinny and I am not aware if they used to complain about the weight (since it has never been a problem), so I always wondered where I got the idea that I had big thighs? (now I know that they are not big, they are muscular). Any who… I am not 100% there at lovin’ my body, but I am well on my way!

No comments: